Sunday, August 30, 2009

it's been a while

so...as you probably have noticed, i haven't made a post for a while. there are a couple reasons for this.
first. my computer hates me and everything that i love (this includes Jesus). i sat down to get on the computer today and it already had a request to send error report thing...i hadn't even done anything yet except sit down. i feel as though it was a bit of a bad omen. so i have decided to save up for a mac book. those who really know me are laughing right now because i have hard enough time to save up for a tank of gas. but i have decided this is neccessary. the computer i have now is about 5-6 years old and is pounding on deaths door. so my mother got a lap top for herself and is giving me her old computer. which is old as well and is waiting in line behind my computer for a chance to see old mr. death. all this to say, sometimes i just don't want to deal with computer shenanighans.
second. did i mention i was going back to school. i have found that between a 10hr school week and a 45-50 hr work week there is not much time for much else. i am even going 2 days in between times i check my facebook (gasp). my mafia is suffering because of my schoolastic endevours.
thusly, i studied a bit (very bit) yesterday, and today i will be studying ALOT. i just finished with an amazing nap and i am ready...maybe. we will see.
goodbye to all of you floating around the internet!!
amy
ps..let's hope my computer posts this :)

1 comment:

  1. yyyaaaayyyyy!!!! (: ( : :) :) you posted. i enjoyed it. good luck studyin!!

    ReplyDelete