Monday, August 17, 2009

i am fairly certain my computer hates me and wants me to fail at life

So, as many of you don't know, I have gone back to school after taking a short break. And by short break i mean about 3 years. I had basically dropped out of college with hopes that I would get married and become a mother with no need to have a degree. That has so far failed. So here I am going back to school, basically as a freshman, and 23 years old. I have made myself the promise that i will stay focused this time and do the best i can to get back the bit of scholarship i lost when i went insane and stopped my schooling. Thusly, I am trying very hard to stay on top of all my work. Today was my first day back. I am taking two classes on campus and one online. My first class (english) went great. When I come home and decide to go ahead and print notes out for my online class (introduction to sociology), my computer decides it will let me access every single bit of information about this class EXCEPT the notes. Really....really. What good will it do me to take the quizzes if i can't even study. In light of all this, I have decided that my computer hates me and wants to see me fall down into a spiraling staircase of doom. It is trying to protect itself. If I don't ever get my degree, I can never get a better job to get the money to purchase a new computer that loves me.
But whatever. A bit of better news. I met the new science teacher at the school I work at. She is amazing. We were about 10 minutes into the most hilarious conversation before we realized we hadn't introduced ourselves to each other. I have the feeling we will be having the most redonkulous interactions throughout the year. I can't wait. :D
peace out cub scout

1 comment:

  1. haha you are so funny! i am so proud of you for going back to school. it willl go well. keep your head high!! -dani mac (snider;)

    ReplyDelete