Sunday, August 16, 2009

first blog ever!!!

So. This weekend I was in my friends wedding. We had what we called "the bridal party camp." All of us who were in the wedding, plus a couple others here and there, spent about four days together in a cabin in the woods. While we were sitting around, watching beauty and the beast, and punching wholes in a billion wedding programs, I was scolded for not having a blog. So I have thusly decided to try my hand at this blogging thing.
I would like to point out to everyone that while you read these I will point out that I do not have great grammar skills. Nor do I have great spelling skills. So, that being stated. While reading my posts you might come across some things that make absolutely no sense...it is not you...it is definitely me. Don't judge. Just know that you are smarter than me and let that help you get through your day. :) I would also like to say that if I ever say anything that offends anybody...get over it. It is not personal. It is my opinion. I still love you even if we don't agree on everything.
All that being said...I hope everyone who reads this blog finds it enjoyable (and maybe sometimes inspiring). And I not promising that I will get to this thing everyday. But we will see how it all goes.
God Bless and talk at you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment