Tuesday, September 1, 2009

things on my mind right now

1. i LOVE my toms... i am wearing them right now and they are so comfortable
2. i just looked at dani-macnider's wedding pics and they are ah-mazing
3. when you are at the school library the computer keys clack extra loud
4. i wish my computer would play the slides for my sociology class. because right now the grades are suffering due to technology and its evil hold on me
5. i always sing the strongbad song to remember when to make it, its or it's,
"if it's supposed to be possessive it's just i-t-s. but if it's supposed to be a
contraction it's i-t-apostrophe-s.....scallywag"
6. i am addicted to mafia wars on facebook. if not for my overwhelming desire to stay in school and keep a job it could very easily run my life
7. i have no idea why i decided this needed to be posted
have a good day
amybeth

1 comment:

  1. i love posts like that!! ... i mean looks like most of mine! ...so glad you love your toms. yay. and glad you like the pics. you are one hot mama!

    ReplyDelete