Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i bequeath thee my writings

so...after checking my facebook i saw that the entirety of my web viewers (that would you dani-macnider) were in a uproar about my lack of bloggage. i heard mourners in the streets. picketers were in my front yard. they woke me up with their chanting "more blogs less school." it seems as though my blogs are changing the world one sarcastic comment at a time. i started the tales of amy beth as way to reach out to my friends and keep people updated. i was not prepared for the shift in the cosmos that would happen when finger first touched key. it was like the sky opened and a heavenly chorus sang out in unison with the gently click clacking of the keyboard. to know that my idle prattle of nonsensical thought is so desired by this nation gives me reason to continue. i see into the future a blog written about my blog. i see great scholars having debates over which post was the most life altering. was it the one where i talk non stop about my dog or the one where i mention just how endearing all those little second graders are. people will log on from librarys, tents, offices, tree canopys, and boats just to read about how i was awfully tired one day and hear of plights with money. they will fall in love with the main characters of my life and get just as frustrated with my computer as i do. just by reading the tales they would be able to see me from afar and know it was me just from the awesomeness of my aura. i can see it now. the only thing i can't see is how i am to find the time to post everyday with a computer that hates jesus. but i know lives are changed greatly everytime i put that cursor of the words "publish post" and once i click....all is well again with the world.
i wish thee happy postings and limited misprints!
amy beth

5 comments:

  1. hahahah... your blog makes me laugh! and smile! and be happy. even if no one else in the world reads it- i do. and it brings me joy. you are wonderful amybeth!

    ps... im posting a link to your blog on mine... in the past 6 months i have had 7,500 PEOPLE (including myself) check/read my blog!! more people than you realize read it... just keep going. you are such a fun/ great writer!!

    loveeee you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, talented, amazing, and I love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your blog... it is so hilarious!!! keep it going... its a bright my spot in my sometimes dreary days...love ya...becky g2g2t

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, come on...if you are gonna start and be so entertaining, you gotta blog more than once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am trying paula. i really am :)

    ReplyDelete